Sunday, October 9, 2011

Not Just Once a Year...

Giving thanks always.

Not just once a year ~
(it's Thanksgiving this
weekend here in Canada).

Making it a practice to
give thanks.
Always.
In all things.

By HIS Grace.

"Giving thanks always for all things
unto God and the Father in
the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."
~ Ephesians 5:20 ~

To the ONE Who is the
giver of all things.
For HIS Glory.

And so...
I continue to count.
To number.
To record.

The blessings come daily.
If we will only take the time
to notice.

1501. Little girl's hair to cut ~
and save! :)


1502. A husband who is planning to take the children
away for a few nights (usually once per year)
so I can plan...and sort...and clear the cobwebs
of my brain! Thank you Sweetie! xo

1503. That Howie's parents are willing to host them!

1504. Have I mentioned that I *love*
my dishwasher?? ~

I ran it FIVE times the other
day and it didn't miss a beat!
(I don't normally run it THAT much)


1505. Young men who help!


1506. So thankful that the two
peanut-allergic (anaphylactic)
children in our family can have
the almond flour required for
*the diet* ~
What a blessing!!

1507. A *fresh* way of doing things...


1508. Window-sill ripening tomatoes
in a South facing window ~
The last of the *crop* came in...
it's October!


1509. Learning to say *YES*!


1510. Children that know how to
clean up after themselves

1511. The forgiveness extended to
me by the children when I lack in grace

1512. God's AMAZING Grace!


1513. Masterpiece drying on the line


1514. More masterpieces...


1515. Finding joy in the journey....

My journal sits on my counter.

I list as events unfold.
Sometimes many all at once,
and other times in a trickle.

Would you like to begin?
Just grab a pen and a journal,
set them out on the counter,
and list out your blessings.
Find the joy in the moments ~
As they arrive.

Enjoy the journey!

Many Blessings,
Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment