Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What Seems to be Helping



One of our children was recently
diagnosed with Crohn's Disease.

We were told that there is no cure.

We were also informed that diet will
not affect the disease.
They said that the child can eat normally,
as long as the prescribed meds are taken.

Mercifully, a friend who
learned of our troubles recommended
"Breaking the Vicious Cycle".
She loaned me her copy.

I devoured it.

Then, I bought my own copy.

We are following the prescibed diet to a *T*.

Under the guidance of a natuoropathic physician,
natural supplements such as probiotics, digestive enzymes
and others are being given to help stabilize the child.

Am I devastated?

No.

All things
work together for good
.
Truly.
All things.

Our hope is in God Who is
the Great Creator of the Universe!
HE does all things well.
It is to HIM that we pray.
HE faithfully leads us so gently along.

We are encouraged.


I'm sharing this information
with the desire that someone will benefit
from our experience.
We are new to this journey and have yet
to *prove* all these methods,
but we are very encouraged with the
initial results.

Many Blessings,
Camille

**Disclaimer ~ I am not a doctor and
cannot advise what would work in your particular case.
I am only sharing what it is we are doing for our child
in order that it may be a blessing to someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment