Monday, March 28, 2011

In Which I Explain...

Just a few things.


One ~ I enjoy blogging.

Two ~ I am thankful for all the wonderful friends
I have met in this bloggy world ~
Each one of you is a blessing to me!

Three ~ I wish there were more hours in the day.

Four ~ It might be good if there were two of me ~
Do you ever feel like that? :)

Five ~ Life has been crazy!

It has been my unspoken policy to visit all the lovely friends
who take the time to come and visit with me here.
I so enjoy visiting with you at *your place*.

I don't always get to return the visit
as quickly as I would like.
And lately, I haven't been getting to it much at all.
For that, I am sorry.

Life has been so full of family things ~
My first priority and calling.
After the LORD, of course.


One of our children has recently
been diagnosed with Crohn's Disease.
It is a nasty thing, but God is good.
All the time!

How precious it is to belong to HIM!
HE is faithful and leads us so gently along.

We have chosen to pursue a natural course
of treatment for the time being ~
with encouraging results.

Thank you so much for your continued friendship
and for your patience with me.
There are so many demands on my
time at the moment.

I do plan to continue to post,
but it may take a little longer than
I would like to repay your visit
or even to post your comments here.


I just wanted you all to know the reason why.

Many Blessings to you all!
In HIS Love,
Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment