Monday, July 5, 2010

Solitude

Last week my wonderful husband gave me
some time to regroup, plan and organize.

We homsechool.

I was able to get
SO. MUCH. DONE.
while spending time in solitude.
Do not get me wrong ~
I do not despise my role as wife and mother.

On the
CONTRARY.

I am so THANKFUL for the opportunity to do
E.X.A.C.T.L.Y. what I am doing.
BUT ~ there are times in this journey when it is necessary
to accomplish H.U.G.E. amounts of work in solitude ~
it is a BLESSING to be given it.

Thank you Sweetheart for your commitment to our family!
AND thank you LORD, for the enabling YOU give to accomplish
the things you have called us to do!



-:- My Chair -:-

632. The boys waving "hello" as I return home ~
they who are out faithfully doing their jobs
(walking dogs, sweeping driveways, and delivering papers)

633. The way that the hockey game is "on" when my boys are out ~
and all goes quiet on the street when they come "in"

634. "Built-in" babysitting service ~ aka Austin

635. Dinner out with Howie...alone! ~
a real treat because we had *free* babysitting (see #634)
AND a gift card for a restaurant to use...more *free* stuff! :)

636. Beautiful night to enjoy together along the beach promenade
for above mentioned date

637. Wonderful husband who understands the commitment
we have made to homeschool together AND...

638. Who took the children away for three nights
(to Poppa and Grandma's basement) while I planned and planned
and organized and organized and researched and researched...
in PEACE and QUIET (actually, it was too quiet)! ;-)

639. Noise when they all came home!

640. Stories of their adventures with Daddy

641. White Spot (a BC tradition) dinner with the family ~
so I didn't have to cook upon their return.

642. Organizing the computer ~ ahhhhh

643. Researching courses ~ check!

644. SLP's ~ for three children DONE...yaay!!

645. "Answers in Genesis" online store
to order AMAZING materials from!

646. Fresh perspective that God's Word brings

647. How that God's Word is food for the soul

648. And HIS mercies are new every morning!

649. And HE continually gives me "fresh starts"

Many Blessings,
Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment