Saturday, July 10, 2010

What Do We Glory In?

Oh this Scripture really gets to the heart of the matter!
How often have I gloried in my own "wise" ideas!
Where did that wisdom come from in the first place??
Where does might or riches come from?

Yes ~ The LORD!
From Whom ALL blessings flow!

It is to HIM we are to give honour and glory and praise.
Might we all this weekend reflect on HIS provision to us
and PRAISE His HOLY name!!


Jeremiah 9:23-24

Thus saith the LORD,
Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom,
neither let the mighty man glory in his might,
let not the rich man glory in his riches:

But let him that glorieth glory in this,
that he understandeth and knoweth me,
that I am the LORD which exercise
lovingkindness, judgment, and
righteousness, in the earth:
for in these things I delight,
saith the LORD.

Holy Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment