Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sometimes...

Sometimes...
Life can be difficult.

It's been a little
that way for us lately.

Our son has Crohn's Disease.
Crohn's is nasty.
No two ways about it.

Nasty.


We are using means.
We are not flying solo.
We are praying for wisdom.
We are consulting with physicians.
We are seeking the LORD.

The Great Physician.

What a blessing it is
to know that HE is in perfect
and Sovereign control.
HE does not give more than
we can bear.

Ever.

God's Grace is evident
in the life of our son.
He says that he has nothing
to complain about!
He continues to be thankful.

What a rebuke.
What a blessing.


Today our Pastor
preached from Philippians.
How encouraging it was!

"Finally, my brethren,
rejoice in the Lord."
~ Philippians 3:1a ~

We don't rejoice in circumstances.
Sometimes circumstances are hard.

We rejoice in the Lord.
We can always do that!
Think of what HE has done for us!

"Yea doubtless,
and I count all things but loss
for the excellency of the
knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord:
for whom I have suffered the loss
of all things,
and do count them but dung,
that I may win Christ,

And be found in him,
not having mine own righteousness,
which is of the law,
but that which is
through the faith of Christ,
the righteousness which
is of God by faith:

That I may know Him,
and the power of his resurrection,
and the fellowship of his sufferings,
being made conformable unto his death;

If by any means I might attain unto
the resurrection of the dead.

Not as though I had already attained,
either were already perfect:
but I follow after,
if that I may apprehend that for which
also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus."

~ Philippians 3:8-12 ~


How Precious HE is!

May the LORD give you
the grace you need
this day
to face whatever it is
you must face.
HE is Faithful!
Look to HIM.

Many Blessings,
Camille

**Photos courtesy of Emma ~
Thank you my little love xo

No comments:

Post a Comment