Saturday, October 30, 2010

Just. This. Day.

"Take therefore no thought for the morrow:
for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself.
Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof."
Matthew 6:34


Ah yes ~
S.U.F.F.I.C.I.E.N.T.

How often do I try to solve ALL the coming day's
and even week's problems on this day?

Too often!

I am only called upon by the LORD
to accomplish the tasks of
Just. This. Day.

Relief!

THIS is the day I am living in, and it is in THIS day that
the LORD promises to give HIS grace!

HE doesn't promise us grace for the worry of the tomorrows.
How often I get trapped into the "what if's" of the days to come.

Worrying is a sin!
We NEVER will be given grace to sin.

The LORD gives grace and strength to take every thought captive.
HE gives the grace and enabling to
Do the Next Thing.

And HE enables us each to
Cast all our cares upon HIM.


May we each have wisdom from the LORD
to know what it is we are to accomplish
in THIS DAY...for HIS glory!

Blessings to you all ~
In His Love,
Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment