Monday, October 25, 2010

Monsters, Treats, and Class Books!


After laughing hysterically through Junie B. Jones has a Monster Under Her Bed, and then reading an adorable new picture book called I Need My Monster, we first and foremost concluded that monsters are not real. (*That Paulie Allen Puffer is a real trickster, I tell you!) Then we decided to use our imaginations to think of a monster we would want to have under our beds!

*Paulie Allen Puffer is a character in Junie B. who likes to trick first graders into believing things that aren't true. (Parents, ask your first grader about Paulie Allen Puffer and the 5 secrets of Halloween--hilarious!)


This little friend has a fat monster under his bed. I love those big eyes!!!




Trick or Treat! This book has been a hit year after year in my room! The kids love to read it over and over again!



I hope to get Reese's Cups and candy corn, but this little first grade friend hopes to get "hot gum"!

No comments:

Post a Comment