Friday, October 15, 2010

God is Our Refuge

How precious to REST in the fact
that the LORD is our refuge!

We are HIS.
HE is our kind Shepherd.
We have NOTHING to fear.

Continue to look to HIM
in all the storms of life.

TRUST.
REST.

HE really is with you.
HE is FAITHFUL.



~ Psalm 62:5-8 ~

"My soul, wait thou only upon God;
for my expectation is from him.

He only is my rock and my salvation:
he is my defense; I shall not be moved.

In God is my salvation and my glory:
the rock of my strength,
and my refuge, is in God.

Trust in him at all times; ye people,
pour out your heart before him:
God is a refuge for us."

~ Holy Bible ~

Isn't God's Word AMAZING??
If you belong to HIM,
these promises are for YOU!

Blessings to you all this weekend!
In His Love,
Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment