Wednesday, October 16, 2013

What About Socialization?

What about socialization?

All those who have been home educating their children
for any length of time, know that this is 
THE all-time most popular, always-asked question.
I cannot tell you how many times it's been posed to us.

Many.  Over and over.  Again.
And Again!  :)

~ Emma (centre) with two friends at 
our weekly skating outing ~

Rather than re-invent the wheel,
I am going to share with you a well-rounded,
thorough, and well-thought-through answer via a link.
My friend Heather, who blogs at Cultivated Lives, nailed it.  
Find her wonderful post by clicking here.

I am sure you will be encouraged by her words.
Just as I have been.


~ Fraser and Emma playing Skip-Bo ~

Thank you, Heather, for writing such a
well rounded, well thought through article on this
topic that we all must wrestle with.
Not just those of us who home educate.
All of us.

Many Blessings,
Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment