Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Hey guys! ~ update on my crazy life!

Hey guys! My next blog update probably won't be until next week. I've been WAY busy with school this week. I have to read a bunch of Romanticism poetry, The Scarlet Letter, Thoreau and Emerson all in a couple weeks, so blogging won't be my #1 priority. Luckily, the rest of my subjects (Algebra 2 included) have been going pretty well.

I'm working on a series on frugality. For my series, I normally write really hard for a few days and then publish them over the course of the month.

God bless!

Samantha

Currently playing:
Arim Roshi (I Will Raise My Head) by Shay Gabso

Currently watching:
The Little Couple, Manor House (review to come!) and The VOICE!

Currently reading:
Boring poetry and The Scarlet Letter

No comments:

Post a Comment