Friday, October 25, 2013

Tag ~ you're it!



This is my sister's Tag ~ you're it! I decided to join in...mostly because I may be having a Christmas blog linky. :)

Feel free to join here!

1. ✫Coffee, Hot Tea Or Hot Chocolate?
Actually, none. I'm not a coffee person, and I don't like hot chocolate. By the time it cools down, its just lumpy chocolate. (not a big chocolate fan!)

2. ✫Books Or Movies ?
Books!

3. ✫Les MisĂ©rables Or The Phantom of the Opera?
Les Mis... I don't know much about POTO.

4. ✫Reading Or Writing? 
Reading. I have been writing very little lately.

5. ✫Writing Or Photography? 
I prefer writing over photography, but I LOVE photography.

6. ✫Spring/Summer Or Autumn/Winter
Definitely autumn/winter! It's the perfect excuse to stay in the basement and read all day.

7. Two (Or More) Quirks Of Yours
I am a grammar nerd...you don't play piano good you play piano well. HUGE pet peeve!!
Umm...I'm really loud. I can't help it. :(

8. Two (Or More) Random Facts About Yourself
1. I really, really like garlic.
2. I use to know sign language.

9. What Word(s) Describe You Best: Smart, Elegant, Classy, Shy, Lively, Confident, Or Affable?
Probably smart, confident, and classy!

10. What Is Your Number 1 Cooking Catastrophe? 
Probably the time when I tried Hamburger Helper. The meat was way overcooked (I was afraid I'd give my family E coli and it would be all my fault!!) and the pasta was grossly undercooked. Hey, I was really young at the time. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment