Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Life ~ outta control!!

Yikes - I haven't posted in 5 days. I would rather post great content than post just to post. Therefore, my frugality series might not continue until next week. I mean I could send my Aldi's post out now, but it isn't top quality. I have to read Walden for school, (It is very boring - I'm getting about 5 pages an hour read) I may Cliff Note it (I've never used Cliff Notes) and finish it over Winter Break or something... (The Cliff Notes are horrible because I feel guilty using them, and they're horribly boring) You see, my literature list was out of order so I am way behind in the next three weeks, but then will be way ahead for the next seven weeks. I also have weekly essays...this week's is "What is Frederick Douglass' writing style?"

I've started an Entrepreneur class today as well. My Algebra 2 has actually been going really well.
Oh yes, and top it all off, I received a review copy of Code Name Pauline. I'm half way into the book, but I really need to read Walden, but I really need to get that post out too.

On the positive side, I finished The Scarlet Letter over the weekend!! And, I have the Hebrew alphabet down and I can count to ten! Next, I will be working on the lovely Hebrew vowels and honing my knowledge of the Hebrew alphabet until I know it as well as the English alphabet.

aleph...bet...gimmel...dalet...hey...vav...zayin...

As you can see, my life is in utter chaos. Thanks for reading my drama. What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment