Saturday, October 5, 2013

How to use free fonts on your blog images


You see those awesome free font collections on Pinterest. "15 Great Wedding Fonts" "12 Back-to-School Fonts". I've always used Picmonkey, but I couldn't use fonts I saw on Pinterest. Me, obsessed with fonts, stumbled upon Autumn Jones' blog, He Fills My Cup. She wrote a post and mentioned this site called Ribbet, a site like Picmonkey, but BETTER. Not only does it have all the premium fonts Picmonkey has, it also has a bunch of fun designs - and you can use your own fonts you download from the Internet. Even better? Since it is just opening, Ribbet is giving away free premium.


Simply go to: ribbet.com -> upload -> click picture -> text -> load my fonts.



(to download fonts, just click the font you want, and press "download")


What free photo editing sites do you enjoy?



No comments:

Post a Comment