Monday, October 21, 2013

Making Messes

I'm at it again.  Making messes.
It seems to be something I'm good at.  
Unfortunately.

We live in an older home ~ 40+ years.
With that territory comes the need for tweaking
and re-doing and upgrading ~ multiple times, it seems.
Things break.  They wear out.  They get used up.
Boys live here.  'Nuff said.  :)


The boys' room wasn't on my radar.

However, not long ago something in the closet caught my attention.
And, before we knew it, the closet was emptied and gutted.
Then, I enlisted my Dad to come and help out.
He built all new shelving and supports ~ all to my specs.  
Tomorrow, he plans to hang the doors.

Thank you SO much, Dad!  :)



Tackling the closet led to moving all the furniture 
(except the bed) out so the carpet could be cleaned.
Where did all that stuff end up?  
In Howie's office, down the hall, and in the mud room.

Like I said before ~ It's a mess.
My poor Sweetie.  


All of these things led to my brilliant idea to strip the walls of the
posters of planes and hockey guys and the world map.
Those wall embellishments left behind a gazillion holes that required filling.
My sweet husband did the job for me ~ Thank you my love!  :)
All that filling has left me with walls to paint.

It's how it goes.


So, we are in a mess.  But, it's a work in progress.
The plan is to be done by the end of the week.
Anyone out there willing to cheer me on?
Encouragement in a situation like this is always welcomed ~ LOL!


It will be a little quiet in this space while 
this project is being completed.
Happy week to you all!

With Love,
Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment