Wednesday, January 9, 2013

After Ten Years...

After ten years of cutting Emma's hair exclusively,
I finally took her to the hairdresser.
The boys are a different story.
No one has ever cut their hair but me.
Up until yesterday, I could say the same for my Li'l Em.

In the spring, after the wedding,
Emma asked to have her hair bobbed.
I complied.
However, it was challenging to do,
and I was forever *correcting* it!
She was planning to grow out her bangs at the same time.
And, that's what she's been doing.
All good, until now.
It needed a little (or, a big) professional touch.
And, that was where this idea came in.
It may be another ten years before we do this again,
so, I thought it necessary to capture the experience in photos.
Our hairdresser kindly consented.
And, she even agreed to let me post them on this blog.
She also taught me ~ A LOT!!
When it came time to pay,
she told me the cut was free,
but, that I would have to pay for the lesson.

Wasn't it sweet of her to teach me?  
I didn't even ask!  :)
Many of the photos captured the hairdresser's hands
flying about...they were blurry so often!  
MUCH quicker than mine when I do Emma's hair ~
Just ask her about it sometime!  ;-)
They both look like they had an
enjoyable time, don't you think?
Two lovely ladies.  :)
Now, if I can just remember what I learned,
it will be a very good thing.  

Many Blessings,
Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment