Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Numberless

The LORD's mercies truly are new every morning.
They are countless.  Numberless.  Infinite.
In light of all this, I'm starting fresh.

Perhaps it's the influence of a New Year.
A fresh calendar.  Fresh possibilities.
Maybe even a fresh perspective?

The numbering of my thanks has been 
a tremendous blessing to my soul.
Truly, numbering has been a balm.
But, now, I'm leaving the numbering behind.
My plan is just to list ~ point by point.
Line by line ~ one after the next.

Join me?  I'd be thrilled!

If you do put up your own post, 
please alert me to the fact
that you are listing out your blessings,
and I will seek to stop by for a visit.
Let's encourage one another!

"Many, O LORD my God, are Thy wonderful works which Thou hast done,
and Thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto Thee:
if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered."
~ Psalm 40:5 ~

So, on this grey day in January, I list out my numberless thanks.
They are random and not necessarily logical,
but, they are precious nonetheless.

~ Memories of times like these...
~ That this young man could indulge...
It was a momentous occasion...
~ We all enjoyed watching him take that satisfying bite!
 ~ Our Stanley Park walk that ended with a view of the city ~ 
isn't it beautiful?
There really are so many things to be thankful for!
May the LORD grant us eyes to see 
and hearts to rejoice in HIS many Good Gifts.

Recently, we were reminded in a sermon that
the question should not be ~
"Why do bad things happen?"
But, rather ~ "Why does anything good happen?"

True, isn't it?  We have our very breath because 
the Great God of Heaven gives it to us!!

With Love,
Camille


**The last four images in this post courtesy of Calvin ~
Thank you my love!  XO

No comments:

Post a Comment