Saturday, January 5, 2013

Going Digital

I've been living in the dark ages.
Technology and I have often been at odds.
The *old* ways are often the most comfortable.

And, so it is.
I got the biggest calendar I could get my hands on.
With the biggest squares.
It lived in my drawer.

It's how it's been for years.
Until recently.
I couldn't take it any more.
Too many things got moved, cancelled, rescheduled ~
A mess ensued.

In case you don't already know this about me ~
I like things to be orderly and neat.
Even my calendar.
And, it was anything but!

It was time for a change.
Welcome to my life Google Calendar!
I think I'm gonna *love* you!  :)
I think I can breathe.
Finally, I am up to date ~
At least in this area.

How about you?
Paper or digital?
Do tell.  :)

Blessings to you!
Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment