Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sweet and Salty

My friend Trisha shared this
recipe on her blog recently.

Oh YUM!

And Oh SO easy!
Too easy, actually ~
I've made it LOTS!


~ Homemade Kettle Corn ~

1/3 Oil (I use Coconut Oil)
1/2 Cup Sugar (I use Organic, unrefined)
1/2 Cup Popcorn (unpopped)
Sea Salt to taste

Melt oil and sugar in pot
over medium heat on the stove.
Add popcorn.
Cover with a tight fitting lid.
Shake the pot over medium-high
heat until popping slows right down.
You will need oven mitts for this step.
Do not keep on the heat too long
as it will burn...not good!

Immediately pour out onto foil.
Salt to taste.
Allow to cool slightly
and call all your loved ones to share.
It makes a generous amount...
but it doesn't last long.

We LOVE it!
Thank you Trisha for sharing
and for allowing me to re-share here. :)

Happy Popping!
Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment