Saturday, January 21, 2012

A Life Imperfect

Escape.

We all, it seems,
at one time or another,
want to escape.

Get away from it all.

Leave behind all our responsibilities ~
For a month, a week, a day.


But, will that really fulfill?
Will that really be enough?
More importantly, is it godly?

We ought to go about living our lives ~
In the Moment. In the Midst of it all.
The Trials. The Chaos.
The Noise. The Mess.

Is it possible to glorify
God with a Life Imperfect?

YES!

By HIS Grace. With HIS Mercy.
In HIS Strength. For HIS Glory.
Look to HIM.
HE has all the answers.
HE is not a difficult task-master.
HE delights to give us all we need.

Moment by moment.

"If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God,
that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not;
and it shall be given him."
~ James 1:5 ~

When I assess my life, more often than not ~
I find that I am the one who is
the difficult one.
I expect too much. Demand too much.
For my own glory.

Pride.

Ultimately, that is the reason!
Ugly as it is.
How wonderful that our
Precious Saviour forgives.
And forgives.
And forgives again.

"If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just
to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from
all unrighteousness."
~ I John 1:9 ~


Look to HIM. He never will fail you.
And take life one step at a time.
In His strength. For His Glory.
That is where true fulfillment
and joy are to be found.

Only in HIM. He alone is Perfect.
And one day, if we are HIS,
we will be eternally perfect too!

What a thought!

"I can do all things through Christ
which strengtheneth me."

~ Philippians 4:13 ~


Many Blessings to
each one of you, kind friends.
In His Love,
Camille

**All photos in this post courtesy
of our little Emma ~
Thank you Sweetie Pie! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment