Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Boys and Their Toys

Last year for Christmas
I bought Howie and Calvin each a
remote controlled helicopter.
Two.

At the mall.
For a price.

I didn't purchase the
*warranty*.
As it turned out,
that might have been a
good idea!

They broke.
Both of them.
In short order.

Fast forward to this Christmas.
Add another boy (Austin)
who requested one.
Fraser had no interest.




Calvin found them
online through Amazon
for half he price I paid last year.
Three were ordered.

And this year,
they already know how to fly!
B.O.N.U.S. :)


This is what I saw
attached to my computer
over the Christmas break...
Frequently!

Are you an online shopper?
I find that it makes my
life a little simpler ~
With the added bonus of
some great savings.
What a blessing! :)

Have a happy day!
Blessings,
Camille

**One thing to note ~
Amazon's prices fluctuate.
The helicopters I bought were
$10 cheaper than they are listed
for right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment