Monday, May 23, 2011

Chocolatey Scrumptiousness

For a very long time I have had my eye
on an ice cream attachment for my
KitchenAid mixer.

There were a few promises that
had to be made before I could go
ahead and order it.

One of those promises
was that I would faithfully
use the juicer that
I had said would NOT
collect dust in the closet.
In reality,
it has tended to do just that.

Until recently.

Carrot Apple juice
is faithfully
being produced.

Twice per week.


For Mother's Day, the children
contributed towards the purchase of
the desired ice cream attachment with
Howie making up the difference.

It just arrived.

And I've made
ice cream twice.

Rich.
Creamy.
Chocolatey.
Delicious.


As a teenager I worked in a
Baskin Robbins ice cream store.
It spoiled me for life.
Only the *good* stuff will do.
*Regular* ice cream just does not
measure up.

If you know anything about
Baskin Robbins ice cream,
you will probably know about their
Chocolate Mousse Royale flavour.

This would rival that.
In actuality,
I think it surpasses it.

Oh. Dear. Me.!!!


We now have no
need of Baskin Robbins.
This recipe fits the bill ~

P.E.R.F.E.C.T.L.Y.


I pay attention when Jennifer Jo
recommends a recipe.
The ones I have tried have
not failed.
And this was no exception.

Click here to get to the
post where she shares the recipe.
Scroll to the bottom of her post
to get to the necessary information.

You will not be sorry you did.


Proceed with caution...
And be sure to share! :)

Many Blessings,
Camille

**What to do with the leftover Egg Whites?
Just substitute two per each egg called for
in any recipe you make in the next few days.
Freeze the egg whites if you won't be using
them for awhile. Or...just use them to
make scrambled eggs.
But, whatever you do...
don't throw them away! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment