Saturday, May 7, 2011

Dying to Perfection


When everything has to be perfect,
things become unpleasant.

If I strive for perfection in anything
it becomes an idol and therefore,
more important than everything else.

When I die to the "Perfection" mindset,
I can embrace the joys of life and living.

My treasures are not things.
They are souls.

Eternal view leads to peace ~
Within and without.

Oh that I would really learn this!
Oh that I would really LIVE this!!


"Lay not up for yourselves
treasures upon earth,
where moth and rust doth corrupt,
and where thieves
break through and steal:

But lay up for yourselves
treasures in heaven,
where neither moth
nor rust doth corrupt,
and where thieves do not
break through and steal:

For where your treasure is,
there will your heart be also."
~ Matthew 6:19-21 ~


May the LORD give the
strength and grace needed
to live with an eternal mindset.

After all,
that's all that really matters!

Many blessings,
Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment