Friday, January 28, 2011

Dropping the Ball

Have you ever "dropped the ball"?
Lacked in discernment?
Done something you regretted?

I have.

What a blessing to know that the LORD
gives us fresh starts and a
*clean slate*.

When we first
come to HIM for Salvation,
HE justifies us.

Justification ~
"Just as if I never sinned."

But we don't stay there.
We need to be sanctified.
A daily learning and growing in grace.
This process is not completed until the day we die.

How precious it is to know that the
LORD Jesus Christ has paid for all my past,
present, and future sins.
And that HE is with me
each step of this journey.

I have not arrived.

I must run the race.
One foot in front of the other.
Step by step.
Day by day.
Never quitting.
Never giving up.
Always moving forward.
With HIM.


"Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended:
but this one thing I do,
forgetting those things which are behind,
and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
I press toward the mark for the prize of
the high calling of God in Christ Jesus."
~ Philippians 3:13-14 ~

Forgiveness is so rich.
Grace is so rich.
We are rich in HIM!
What a PRECIOUS Saviour we have!

The older I get,
the more I *know* this
at the core of my being.
More of HIM.
Less of me.

All is grace and mercy.

"Being confident of this very thing,
that he which hath begun a good work in you
will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ."
~ Philippians 1:6 ~

May the LORD bless each of you, kind friends,
this weekend with HIS peace and presence,
and might HE lead us ever unto Himself.

In His Love,
Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment