Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Easiest Brownies

I have been buying dehydrated cane juice for awhile now.
Recently I ordered a new brand (cheaper) from Amazon.
On the back of each package was this recipe.

Oh. Dear. Me.

Super easy and super yummy!
I have made them a few times now...
they are my new favourite brownie recipe.

Rich.
Dark.
Chocolatey.

They only take 30 minutes from the
mixing bowl to the table ~
Hardly a deterrent!!

Here goes...
make them if you dare!
LOL!


~ Easiest Brownies ~

~ Ingredients ~

1/2 cup Butter (1 stick), melted
1 cup Sucanat
(you could substitute brown sugar)
1/2 cup Cocoa powder
2 Eggs
1 cup Flour
1 tsp Vanilla
1/4 tsp Sea Salt
1/2 cup Chocolate Chips

~ Method ~

Grease a 9x9 inch pan and set aside.
Heat oven to 375* F.
Combine sugar, butter, cocoa powder, salt and vanilla.
Add eggs and blend well.
Add flour, then chocolate chips and stir till well blended.
Scrape into pan and spread evenly.

Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until done ~
I found they were ready in 20 minutes.

Enjoy...
just don't blame me! *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment