Friday, November 29, 2013

life update

Today I learned 3 things about myself.
  1. I cannot use scissors without cutting myself.
  2. I cannot use an iron without burning myself.
  3. I cannot use pins without stabbing myself.
My ring finger has a nice little gash from these new rotary cutters and my left elbow HURTS (where I accidentally burned myself)

I am taking an entrepreneur class and it's going great. Be prepared for a giveaway in about six months once I truly get it up and running. My business is going to be these reusable cloth towels instead of paper towels. It's actually going pretty great except the cut and the little burn. :P
Thanksgiving went great! We went over to our grandparents and although I accidentally took a two hour nap, we had lots of fun! Instead of turkey, we eat duck. Duck is pretty healthy, it isn't dry, and it is so yummy.
I put contact lenses in successfully for the first time today! OK, partial truth - I only got the left one in.

What's going on in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment