Saturday, November 9, 2013

Christmas Link-Up/Tag?



Alrighty...I have been thinking about doing a Christmas link-up. Problem? (there's always a problem) I really don't want to be the only one who does it. Last link-up I had was when I was just starting blogging and the only people who did it were my and my sister. The link up was going to be 8 weeks (all of summer) but I took it down after two. :P

The Link-Up
The link-up would be a Christmas link up from about December 1-21 and you can link up anything on your blog Christmas-related - recipes, traditions, gift ideas, favorite Christmas music, etc. etc.

I was thinking this could be a way to get to know each of the members of the Christian Teen/YA Blogger Network a little better. :)


Would you join and invite people if I had one? Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment