Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Getting Crafty

I like to have a few surprises tucked
away for the Christmas season.
This year has been no exception.

Wooden ornaments to paint were hidden
away for just the right day.
Even the *big* kids joined in ~ joy!
I had Christmas music playing in the background
while the creative fun took place.
I am not typically a *crafty* Mum.
Consequently, the *crafts with the children* department 
has been somewhat lacking over the years.
Sorry to say.


But, Christmas time...
well, that's another story.
Out come the crafts, and I turn a blind eye to the mess ~
At least I try to!!  :)

Gingerbread Men.  A Gingerbread House (usually from a kit).
Painting ornaments and making cookies ~
These are some of things I have tucked up my sleeve.
Some of these activities will get done, Lord-willing.  :)
One thing's for sure ~ the children always enjoy it.

Even my *near-men*!  


See the smoke?  ;-)



This kept them busy for at least two hours.
Time well-spent, in my opinion.





Are you a crafty Mum?

What surprises do you have hidden away
for the cold winter days that lie ahead?
Whatever you do, enjoy these special times 
with your children...
how quickly they fly by!

Merry Christmas!
Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment