Monday, June 6, 2011

A State of Mind...

Thankfulness is a discipline.
A state of mind.
A state of the heart.

All gifts come from the LORD.
We owe HIM the thanks.

I'm ashamed to say there are
times when I am unthankful.
When I grumble and complain.
It makes me think of the children
of Israel and their complaining nature.
How it grieved the LORD.

How I grieve HIM.

Oh that the LORD would help me
to learn to give HIM thanks
in every situation.

This is a beginning...
It's Monday...
I continue to count.

1411. The ice cream attachment
for my Kitchenaid! ~
A Mother's Day gift. :)


1412. 50 lbs of grass-only beef
delivered to the door and now in the freezer

1413. Provisions...over and over and over again!

1414. That our son with Crohn's Disease is on the road to recovery ~
Blessings upon blessings.

1415. Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream ~
Oh. Dear. Me!

1416. Homeschool and its benefits


1417. Three lanes open through the tunnel
during rush hour AND the HOV lane.

1418. That my fight with the sardine tin
was not any worse

1419. Lavender Oil

1420. Quick healing and no infection

1421. A little helper who does things like this...
without any prompting by me...
W.O.N.D.E.R.F.U.L.


1422. A built-in babysitter

1423. A cell phone ~
just *in case*

1424. That my family LIKES
waffles for dinner

1425. Messes that I didn't make and
reminding myself sadly that it won't always be like this!

My journal sits on my counter.

I list as events unfold.
Sometimes many all at once,
and other times in a trickle.

Would you like to begin?
Just grab a pen and a journal,
set them out on the counter,
and list out your blessings.
Find the joy in the moments ~
As they arrive.

Enjoy the journey!

Many Blessings,
Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment