Friday, January 8, 2010

Organizing Life!



Want to know what's been going on in our school this week?

An overhaul!

Here are the new schedules ready to be put to use!

Oh dear me...how much more we get accomplished in our home when we have a list and a plan. I suppose we are all similar in that respect. After all, God is a God of ORDER. I have found that I am simply unable to function efficiently WITHOUT a set schedule.

Having said all the above, I DO appreciate that there are as many variations on homeschool as there are homeschooling families...PLEASE DO NOT feel as though you have to do it this way! God has us all in different SEASONS of life as well ~ keep in mind that I do not have a nursing baby anymore...'nuff said! Some days I wish I was more of a "relaxed" kind of girl, but I was not created that way...I find that STRESSFUL!! ;-)

During the fall semester the boys were following a daily routine and list of duties, but that system was in need of tweaking ~ THESE new schedules are the result. I do realize that even those of us who do best in a set routine must be flexible to allow LIFE to happen ~ After nearly four years of doing this, I am at least grasping the wisdom of that! Ultimately, God is in control of ALL things...and that includes THE SCHEDULE! :)

Are you a "schedule" Mum ~ or do you like to take life as it comes?

No comments:

Post a Comment