Friday, August 30, 2013

3 Rosh Hashanah Songs (in English)



This year, Rosh Hashanah (The Jewish New Year) begins on my birthday, September 4! :)
Here are three of my favorite Rosh Hashanah songs.
Shana tova!

(original: What Makes You Beautiful)
Aish.com has released a few great guys singing amazing parody songs. This one to the famous 1D song is much better than the original, with a great video!
This year you'll light up your world like nobody else...the shofar blows, this Rosh Hashanah is beautiful!

Dip Your Apple - Fountainheads
(original: Waka Waka)
Although I'm not a fan of a lot of their songs, I loved this song! It's fun and filmed in Israel - what's better than that?!
Dip your apple in the honey, it's Rosh Hashanah!

Book of Good Life - Maccabeats
(original: Good Life)
I love the Maccabeats, and this song is no exception. Great singing, great music, great holiday.
Prayers in a language that I don't know, standing for hours and hours more, I wish someone would please tell me-e-e what it is we're praying for. :) 


and...a Maccabeats Rosh Hashanah greeting card



PS Here are some more Rosh Hashanah songs: http://www.haaretz.com/blogs/routine-emergencies/.premium-1.544074

What are your favorite Rosh Hashanah songs?


No comments:

Post a Comment