Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Transitioning

Austin is not forgotten, nor will he be.
We are not moving on ~ we are moving forward.
In light of this, I'm transitioning to posts similar 
to those prior to eight weeks ago.

I plan on publishing recipes and thankfulness posts,
thoughtful posts and funny ones ~ just as in the past.

This does not mean we have stopped grieving.  
On the contrary ~ we will continue to grieve for some time to come.
God, in His great and powerful mercy, goes before us ~
just as He has in days gone by.  He walks this path with us.
He will never leave nor forsake us.

How wonderful the thought!


As I transition, please know that it may be a bumpy ride.
It's a process.  I have no idea how long it will take.
I'm inclined to think that this is normal.
At least, I like to entertain the idea that it is.
Don't we all like to think we are normal?  :)

May the LORD give grace to follow Him where He leads.
There is nothing to fear.  Truly.  Nothing.
He is Faithful.  He is Gracious.  He is Good.
HE is Everything.

Many Blessings,
Camille

**Photo in this post courtesy of my Little 'Em ~
Thank you my love!  XO


No comments:

Post a Comment