Thursday, May 30, 2013

Big and Bright Classroom Numbers

I started brainstorming classroom ideas last night, and didn't get to sleep until 1 a.m.!  Don't you wish you could turn your brain off sometimes?  Um, y'all...my classroom idea journal is out.of.control.  
Anyway...I wanted some BIG classroom numbers in cheery colors, but I also wanted a picture cue to represent each number.  I am going to create a giant number line using these bright and cheery guys.  And, because I can't wait to put them to use, I am also going to use them this summer to help my little girl with number recognition and counting!  {P.S. I am LOVING Pink Cat Studio's animal graphics--bought the whole bundled animal set, and hope she makes more!}  You can purchase my big & bright numbers for your own classroom by clicking here. :)

There are 20 numbers in this set, and I would like to giveaway a set to the 20th person to leave a comment!  (I have to approve my blog comments, so don't worry if yours doesn't show up right away!  And don't forget to leave your email!)





No comments:

Post a Comment