Wednesday, September 26, 2012

More Progress


The last few days I've been doing a little of this.
Making a little more progress.
One step at a time.


The prep is as important as the painting. 
Maybe more important ~
My humbly submitted opinion, of course.  
I believe in taping and using drop sheets. 

Plastic is always a good thing too. :)


Austin's room is one of the areas in our home 
involved in the latest of our renovation endeavours.
It will double as the guest room ~ What a blessing!


Oh, and did I mention that I believe in taping? 
Here's my new favourite tape. 
Is it ever worth the money!!

There are two types ~ one is for use on delicate areas such as wallpaper, 
and the other is for *regular* use.  I bought both. 

Thank you Dad for the recommendation!


See how great it works?? 
I'm sure I could sell this stuff!!

Really..I *love* it!!  :)


To quote my friend Jennifer ~
who also happens to be painting... 
"Happy Weekend Y'all!" 

 Many Blessings, Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment