Monday, September 24, 2012

Five Hundred!

This is my 500th post ~
Five Hundred! 

I cannot possibly have that much to say, can I? 
Perhaps I should review my own words here
Or here. Or here

It's always good to take stock.

  


It has taken over three years to get to this place. 
My reasons for blogging remain the same, however.
Interesting how that is ~ I am encouraged. 

Over the next three years 
(based on my recent rate of publication)
I will not reach 1000 posts. 
So, I learn. And grow. And change.

By God's Grace! 

 HE is always Gracious, and Good, and Merciful. 
For these things, and many, many more ~
I am thankful that I belong to HIM! 

May HE lead us each in HIS Truth.
May we shine as lights for HIM.
After all, nothing else really matters.

"For what is a man profited,
if he shall gain the whole world,
and lose his own soul?..."
~ Matthew 16:26 ~

 Many Blessings to you all! 
With love, Camille 

 **Photo in this post courtesy of Calvin ~ 
Thank you my love! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment