Friday, June 22, 2012

A Time for Quiet

It's Summer.

The children are completing
their school requirements.
The pace and schedule have changed.

The time has come for quiet.

Quiet here on the blog is a necessary part of that.
So, I am taking a little time off.
During my time away, there will be no visiting of blogs
and no publishing of comments.
In light of this, please know that your comments
are important to me and will be published upon my return.
When I am back, it will be my plan to re-connect with all of you ~
both here in this space, as well as in yours.

Thank you for understanding!


I will likely be out of this loop
for a couple of weeks.
Perhaps even a little longer.

May the LORD bless each one of you with quiet too ~
Have a wonderful Summer!
To those of you who live on the other side of the globe ~
Happy Winter to you! :)

"To every thing there is a season,
and a time to every purpose under the heaven..."
~ Ecclesiastes 3:1 ~

With Love,
Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment