Sunday, December 12, 2010

Once Again...

I give thanks.
Once again...
It's a weekly habit.

A blessing.

Would you join us?
In a private journal,
on your blog,
or both?
I'd be thrilled if you would.

If you should choose to record your thanks,
I'm sure you will find it to be a blessing too...
give it a try?

Joining in this Monday with Ann.
Maybe next week you will be on her list too?

1023. Little hands that want to help

1024. The children decorated the tree and
I didn't rearrange it afterwards...
P.R.O.G.R.E.S.S.




1025. A gift from a blogging friend far away ~
Thank you Linda!




1026. A *system* for wet outdoor clothes,
and a *mud room* to close the door on!




1027. A Dad who makes things for me ~
these are to cover the space around our dishwasher...
THANK YOU Dad! :)




1028. A *problem* such as this to fix ~
Do you recall that we live in an older home?
It didn't have a dishwasher originally,
so a cupboard was removed by a previous owner to
accomodate one...they *hacked* out a space and
hung a bit of baseboard to hide the gap. :-/
Thankfully, my Dad is brilliant with his hands ~
he has been a great blessing to us around here! :)




1029. That I had the time to paint and
install these pieces and it worked!




1030. The dishwasher passes all the tests I put it through ~
Yippee...Yahoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment