Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Deck the Halls!

Come on in!
Would you like a mug of hot cocoa
or hot apple cider?
Sit by the fire and I will
be right there. :)


I *love* candles ~
so warm and welcoming.
This candle is at the top of the stairs
as you enter our home.



The table candle ~
cheery and fun!



I just had to include a photo of the
upstairs bathroom ~
there are candles in there too.
Maybe I should tell you why.


My story about candles goes like this ~
A precious Aunt who has a *way* of making everything
beautiful, had us over to visit one evening long ago.

There were candles
E.V.E.R.Y.W.H.E.R.E.

It made such an impression on me!
I have not been the same ever since.
No matter how you decorate ~
fancy or simple...
Candles lit throughout the home will
make it very welcoming and cozy.

Enjoy these precious days as we remember the
Saviour's first coming.
HE is the Real Reason we celebrate!
I'm so glad you stopped by for a visit ~
come again soon!

Blessings,
Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment