Friday, December 10, 2010

Baking Anyone?

I am not panicking.
I am not worried.
Even though I have not done

A.N.Y.

of the *required* baking for
CHRISTmas.

We are remembering the
REAL Reason
of this precious season
with our children each evening
during our Jesse Tree Devotionals.

We have decorated the tree.
We have (almost) cleaned the house.
We are shopping and wrapping
and enjoying.

B.U.T.

No baking has been done.
Are you in this same boat?
Or am I alone?

If you want a little inspiration...
the following links will get you to some of
our favourite recipes.

ENJOY!

And remember...
less can really be more!
R.E.A.L.L.Y.

And through it all,
Remember HIM!

If you only have time to bake *just one batch* of something...
I would H.I.G.H.L.Y. recommend

Whipped Shortbread!!

A family favourite and a tradition from my childhood days...
they literally melt in your mouth!


Caramel Corn
is
W.O.N.D.E.R.F.U.L.
as a teacher gift or for neighbours...
be sure to save some for your family too! :)


Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
are perfect for the
chocolate people on your list.


Gingersnaps...
F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S!


My Dad always requests Chocolate Log Roll for his
birthday...three days before Christmas.
We plan to have it this year once again ~
it's a tradition!


Another cake that makes its way into our celebrations
is Flourless Chocolate Cake ~
Oh. Dear. Me!
Need I say more?


HAPPY BAKING!!!

Warm CHRISTmas Blessings,
Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment