Monday, May 24, 2010

I Will N.E.V.E.R. Understand!

Although I have T.H.R.E.E. boys,
they are still capable of coming up with new ways to amaze me!
The boy who did this will remain A.N.O.N.Y.M.O.U.S.
And, in his defense, this took place about two years ago ~
I like to think he now knows better.

Can you see what happened?
They say a picture speaks a thousand words and
in this case THREE pictures may reveal more than you ever wanted to know!
Whatever possessed my boy to do this to my girl is beyond me.
Her shrieks of horror were heard all over the house.
Thankfully he shut the power head of the vacuum off
before more damage was done.
The joys of motherhood abound! :)

The B.A.L.D. spot left after the...


B.O.Y. used this...


On her H.E.A.D. ~ While it was R.U.N.N.I.N.G.!!


Poor thing!
Oh the joys (and sorrows)
of motherhood!

Many Blessings,
Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment