Thursday, May 6, 2010

A Sacrifice of Praise

I find it very easy to complain.
It is much easier than giving thanks ~ shameful, but true.
Yet, we are commanded to give thanks ~ in all things.
Once more I seek to see the good and give the thanks ~
A sacrifice of praise.

"By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually,
that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name."
Hebrews 13:15

411. Opportunities to play



412. G.I.A.N.T. tub of Legos

413. Little hands that piece the colours together



414. Photography fun and the ability to get down to that level!



415. Interactive learning



416. Bananagrams to play with ~
spelling practise without "trying"



417. K'Nex Rollercoaster to build



418. Watching and enjoying the accomplishment



419. Sharing in their pursuits




420. Learning the art of "YES"...

421. ...AND watching from a distance as Emma and Daddy run
barefoot by the water's edge and I stay on the path ~
Beach Walk joys as the days grow warmer! :)

422. Planning and Dreaming

423. Enjoying the fleeting days and the moments of NOW

424. Boys that play chess AND hockey! :)

425. The nights when our street is not quiet ~
makes me appreciate the many times it has been!

426. Neighbours that look out for each other

427. Children for my children to play with ~ right in front of my house...
just how I always wanted it to be

428. Surgery that may prevent blindness in one we love

429. Chicken Noodle Soup for dinner ~ yummy, nourishing goodness

430. Things to look forward to

431. Six voices chattering around the table ~
none of us are "the quiet type"...one day it will be silent and I
will wish it all back again!

432. Busy children

433. Messes ~ one day things will stay as I arrange them...
then I will remember these days with tears wishing them back again

434. Random piano duets between the second and the last

435. Friendships developing amongst the children ~
amidst the challenges of learning to live with one another in harmony

Many Blessings,
Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment