Wednesday, May 19, 2010

California Flowers

Our family was able to go visit my sister and her family in California at the beginning of the month. It was lovely to reconnect and spend some extended time with each other. One of the things my sister and I share is the joy of photography ~ I continue to learn...and by no means have arrived!
But it is enjoyable all the same!

She and I took MANY pictures of flowers. These are just a sampling of the ones we saw. I don't know the names of them all, but I do think that they display some of the creativity of our Great God!
Isn't HIS handiwork GLORIOUS?

"...Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow;
they toil not, neither do they spin:
And yet I say unto you,
That even Solomon in all his glory was not
arrayed like one of these."
Matthew 6:28-29










No comments:

Post a Comment