Monday, March 8, 2010

Little Mummy ~ Happy Birthday Emma!

Emma loves her babies.

Dressed in layers and layers of dress-up clothes...she is Mummy. Tenderly she cares for and nurtures her dollies. I tell her she is going to be the best Mummy in the whole world!

She says she will not be a better Mummy than me, but I tell her I'm sure that she will! Oh that the Lord would have her heart young and she would grow up to serve Him well.

Much better than me.








Just a little picture to demonstrate the layering involved here ~
it really is quite something! :)

Dearest Emma ~
As you turn eight years old, we pray that the Lord Jesus would have your heart and that you would be first and foremost HIS. Follow Him with all your heart and serve Him all your days and you will bring the greatest joy to your Daddy and Mummy!


Happy Birthday!


Lots of Love,
Daddy and Mummy
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment