Tuesday, March 9, 2010

250 Followers!!!

Hey, we've reached 250 followers this week.  I'm so pleased that I thought I'd offer up a little candy and see if we can get it up to 300, lol.

I inadvertently bought two of the same digi image from Phindy's Place (I'm sure I'm not the only one to have done that!) so am offering the second as a small candy.  I checked with the owner and she said it was fine.



Isn't he great.  The image is called 'Big Boots to Fill' and I love it.

So to be in with a chance of winning your own copy of this image leave your details with Mr Linky.  If you'd like to add yourself to our followers that would be great.  I'll close the draw Sunday 14th March at midnight GMT and announce the winner on Monday 15th March.  Don't forget we have a great challenge going on at the moment with the offer of 5 digi images from the sponsor 'The Stamping Boutique'.  Please have a go as we love to see your creations.


No comments:

Post a Comment