Thursday, September 12, 2013

It's Time

Dear friends ~ it's time.
Time for some time away from this space.
Sometimes it's necessary.

Lord-willing, I will return to blogging after a few weeks.
Please understand that this means I will
not be publishing comments until I'm back in the saddle.
However, I do *love* to hear from you ~ 
it would be lovely if you would let me know you were here.
Your comments will appear upon my return.  :)
I will also have to forgo the pleasure of visiting with you 
at your place for the next little while.

It is my plan to catch up with y'all in October.
Those are my plans, the Lord's may be different.
What a blessing it is to rest in Him.


Thank you for extending grace to me over
and over and over again.
Each one of you is a precious gift.
I am thankful to the Lord for your kind friendship ~
It truly is a blessing to my heart.

"The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee,
and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee,
and give thee peace."
~ Numbers 6:24-26 ~

 With Love,
Camille



No comments:

Post a Comment