Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Deep Waters

A couple of precious friends are going
through deep waters right now. 
Where do we turn in times like these?
God's Word is such a comfort to the soul that trusts in Him.
The following verses have been a wonderful encouragement to my heart ~
May they be used to bless each one of you this day.

"Fear not: for I have redeemed thee,
I have called thee by name; thou art mine.

When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; 
and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee:
when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; 
neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

For I am the LORD thy God,
the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour."
~ Isaiah 43:1b-3a ~


May the LORD truly have His way in the whirlwind.
He is always and forever Good.

With Love,
Camille


**Image in this post courtesy of Calvin ~
Thank you my love.  XO

No comments:

Post a Comment