Monday, February 13, 2012

Propelled

I once, quite awhile ago,
read something somewhere in
this blog-world that made an
impression on me.

Not the impression the
author was looking for,
mind you.

It propelled me off in
the OPPOSITE direction.

A good thing.
A VERY good thing.

Her advice was to those individuals
who wanted to see their blog grow.
To see their following increase.
To see how to make all that
(and more) happen!

Blog every day,
was her advice.
Every. Single. Day.

Bondage.

At least,
that was how I viewed it.


Why do I blog in the first place?
To have *followers*?
To be popular?
To show off?
(May it never be so).

Or...

To glorify my Precious Saviour?
To share what HE is doing
in our lives?
In my heart.

To be an encouragement to others along this path?
To record for our children some of the
everyday things that we do together as a family?
To share our joys and our sorrows?
To share some of what I am learning
as a wife, mother, teacher, homemaker ~
Christian?

Yes.
That's it.

By God's Grace.

As an added bonus,
there are friends
to be made along the way.

True friends.

The ones who you pray for.
The ones who pray for you.
The ones you grow to love ~
In the LORD.


It's a beautiful thing.
And I'm thankful that YOU
have joined with me on this journey.
What a blessing you are.

Thank you for understanding when I don't
visit you as often as I would like.
And, be assured that I understand
when you are unable to visit me.

I really do!

Thank you for your patience.
And for your friendship ~
It is a joy.

With Love,
Camille

**Photos in this post courtesy
of our Emma ~ Thank you little love! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment