Sunday, August 28, 2011

P.R.O.J.E.C.T.S.

What did we *DO* all Summer??

Well, we had some fun playing.

And, we had some fun working.

We all got in on the act.



One of the first things I did was

ask Howie to pick me up some of this...







To fix this...

Yes, I did it myself!

(Don't even ask how many rags I used up)! :)







And my Sweetie taught Calvin

how to do this...

And Calvin sanded most of it himself!







Emma got to try...

For about two minutes. :)







The finished deck...

(it's wet from being washed...

we didn't use a *high gloss* stain) :)







Meanwhile,

Austin did this...







And this...









Fraser and Emma tackled this...









And, after a LOT of this...







We got this (it's a lovely, creamy,

washable yellow).







Calvin did some of this...









To put into this...







Austin stacked and stacked and stacked...









Which my Dad built!

(Thank you Dad) ~ xo







My Treasures...





We are not always this productive in the Summer-time.

It seemed that MANY things needed attention

this year for some reason.

We are very thankful that we have

so many precious helpers! :)



Many blessings,

Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment