Tuesday, August 30, 2011

New Normal

Things have changed.

There is a new *normal* around here.



Since taking my break,

I have implemented a few changes

in my online life.





I have a notebook.

It can be carried from room to room.

It can be shut down

and put away.



And,

that is exactly

what I have been doing.



Email.

Shopping.

Blogging.

Research.

Gmail.



It all waits until I take it off its shelf

for an online *session*.

My goal is to keep it

to two *sessions* per week.



Liberty.

Freedom.

Joy.



How wonderful it is!





No more *quick checks*

that run into *long visits*.

No more *losing track of time* online.



There is a pre-appointed,

set aside,

allotted time.

For all of this.



And then, it is shut down.

Until next time.

By God's Grace

and with HIS help.

I am not perfect,

but HE is!



May the LORD help us all

to take stock and heed His Words.



"So teach us to number our days,

that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom."

~ Psalm 90:12 ~





I fully realize that we are not

all in the same situation.



Life is always changing.



What works for me,

may not necessarily be what works for you.

We are all at different stages of life.

And that is good!



But, I would encourage you to pray about what

the LORD would have you to do.



And then...

Follow Him.



Many blessings to you each one!

In Him,

Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment