Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Classic Cheesecake ~ Oh Dear Me!

Jennifer Jo is a girl who knows about food.
I have yet to be disappointed by any of her recipes.
When she speaks about food, I listen.
And in this case...I bake.

There was no one coming for dinner.
There was no reason to bake.
We rarely have dessert.
Unless I am craving something...
which does happen now and again.


I wasn't craving Cheesecake.

But, the way it was described and documented,
I couldn't help myself.
The craving seemed to descend upon me.
Out I went to purchase the necessary ingredients.
The next day I baked.

It is an all-day affair.
But well worth the effort.

Well worth it!

I will not repost the recipe.
Instead, I will give you the direct link to the
exact post where the recipe can be found.
Click here to go there.
Thank you Jennifer Jo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment